Services begin at 8:15, 9:30, 10:45, and 11:15
We may be more than 160 years old (we celebrated our 150th anniversary in 2004) but we are certainly not out of touch! The love of God and His offer of peace, joy, hope, and love are timeless. Anyone and everyone is welcome to join us.
We'll do our best to be authentic, welcoming, and affirming. Don't let the stained glass fool you - there is more to this congregation than a pretty sanctuary... we are people changed by a message of grace and love who want to share it with others.
Come as you are! You don't have to dress up, just come the way you feel most comfortable. Shorts and flip-flops are just as welcome as suits and ties. Come, give it a try - we'll save a seat for you!
We are serious about allowing the light of God to SHINE through us.
We are working to stay on His path and follow His Word.
Our goals for the ministry of KFUMC are:
- Share the love of Jesus with our neighbors
- Heighten the worship of God - heart, soul, mind, and strength
- Invite people into a deeper relationship with God
- Nurture our children and youth
- Excel in loving one another - both inside and outside the church.