Offerings are taken up at each Sunday Service, but KFUMC offers a variety of ways to give to help you find what is easiest for you! Below are instructions for how to give online and through text message.
- Text the amount you want to give to (830) 201-3198
- Click the secure registration link that you are sent and enter your debit or credit card information
- If you only text a monetary value, the funds are attributed to your church’s default fund.(Ex: $50 = will go to default fund)
- If you text the amount + fund name– the funds will be attributed to that fund name. (Ex: $10 Building)
- If the fund name you texted does not match- you will receive a message with a list of fund names for you to choose from.
- If you text “Funds” you will receive a reply text including a list of the fund names you can choose to donate to.
- If you text “Help” you will receive a reply text that states: “To give enter the amount you want to give, such as 100. You can also give to a specific fund by typing it after your amount, such as 100 building fund”.
- If you text “Reset” you will receive a reply text that states: “Saved card information successfully removed. Please register your card information again when making your next gift by texting an amount to this number.