A discipleship band is a group of three to five people who read together, pray together, and meet together to become the love of God for one another and the world.
We answer these questions.
1. How is it with your soul?
2. What are your struggles and successes?
3. How might the Spirit and Scriptures be speaking in your life?
When we want to go deeper, we ask these two questions.
4. Do you have any sin that you want to confess?
5. Are there any secrets or hidden things you would like to share?
If you are interested in joining a band, please keep scrolling.